The Zen Cyber Difference
We believe that nothing is more important than a human connection. Learning happens best when the training treats you as the unique person that you are. Our instructors are ready to answer your questions in helping you to protect yourself.
Our instructors have decades of cybersecurity and IT experience, including working with police forces, militaries and technology firms. You will be learning from industry experts and hear some fantastic stories along the way.
We believe it is when you take action that training goes to the next level. That is why we go beyond the classroom; we help you implement what you have learned to be ready to protect yourself and your family.
Criminals prey on your not knowing how to protect yourself. Zen Cyber’s cybersecurity training gives you the knowledge to avoid being a target. Our comprehensive courses teach you the latest best practices that you can implement at home and work.
- All classes instructor-led.
- Home User course available through NAIT Continuing Education program
- Business User course eligible for professional development credits.
Starting at $225
One-to-One Safeguard Service
Doing everything you need to secure yourself can feel overwhelming. Zen Cyber’s technicians are here to guide you step-by-step to make it feel effortless. Combine this with our cybersecurity awareness course for the best results.
- Three hours of individual sessions with a Zen Cyber technician showing you how to protect your devices.
- Secure your phones, computers and tablets.
- Properly set up password managers, authenticators, browsers and more.
Online Profile Safeguard Service
Has your friends and family said enough about you online for a criminal to build a profile on you? Our technicians will manually comb through the internet to see what is publicly available about you so that you can proactively protect yourself.
- See who has posted potentially compromising information about you.
- Understand what information you need to remove before criminals see it.
- Zen Cyber only requires account handles. No access to your accounts required.