Criminals prey on you not knowing how to protect yourself. Zen Cyber’s cybersecurity training gives you the knowledge to avoid being a target. Our hands-on, comprehensive courses teach you the latest best practices that you can implement at home and work.
Our courses qualify for continuing education credits with some organizations. See the Professional Development page for more information.
HOME USERS CLASS
Available through the NAIT Continuing Education Program. Discover how different cyberattacks work and, most importantly, how to avoid and reduce your exposure to these threats. With the skills you gain in this course, you will be able to practice cost-effective ways to safeguard yourself and your family better.
- Provided through NAIT Continuing Education Program (CCTM101)
- Selected topics for home users.
- Basic in-class exercises that secure your device
$225 per person
BUSINESS USERS CLASS
Cybersecurity is a team effort. Train your team to be the first line of defence for data security. Employees will learn the different ways cybercriminals go after individuals and businesses and what they can do to prevent it. At the end of this course, employees will know how to protect themselves at home and work.
- Private sessions for your company.
- Extended in-class exercises to secure work and home devices.
- Flexible scheduling. The Course can be split into multiple session throughout the year to minimize business impacts.
- The Comprehensive Cybersecurity Awareness Course is eligible for two-thirds reimbursement through the Canada Alberta Job Grant.
$500 per person
HOME (NAIT CLASS) BUSINESS
PRICE $225 $500
TOPICS HOW COMPUTERS, DEVICES OR INDIVIDUALS CAN BE COMPROMISED DEVICES, OPERATING SYSTEMS & APP STORES WEB BROWSERS AND VULNERABILITIES PASSWORDS PHISHING AND SOCIAL ENGINEERING ATTACKS WI-FI SECURITY SOCIAL MEDIA SECURITY MALWARE & BOTNETS RANSOMWARE IDENTITY THEFT DATA BACKUPS WEB ATTACKS INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) VULNERABILITY SCANNING VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS (VPN) NETWORK APPLIANCES ENDPOINT PROTECTION PHYSICAL SECURITY DELIVERY METHODS COURSE LENGTH 7 HOURS 15 HOURS
INSTRUCTOR LED ONLINE CLASS DELIVERY IN CLASS EXERCISES TO SECURE DEVICES